- Before and aftercare program
- A maximum of 12 students per 1 teacher and 2 assistants
- Master's degree level teachers; teachers of the visually impaired; speech, occupational and physical therapists; and music teachers
- Well rounded, fun activities: extensive early childhood curricula, physical education, strong emphasis on literacy, outdoor play area, neighborhood field trips and community outings
- Computers in every classroom, with age-appropriate programs
- New Lighthouse Parent Center which offers extensive training, classes, workshops and fun events for all parents of The Ethel and Samuel J. LeFrak School students. The Center is run by a parent coordinator, with a high level of decision making by parents from the school's Parent Focus Group.
- Parent Center toy and book lending program