The deadline to apply is March 22, 2013
Thank you for choosing to apply for the Scholarship and Career Awards at Lighthouse International. Please read these instructions carefully before filling out the online application. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the application process. We look forward to receiving your information.
Application Procedures and Instructions
- Review all application criteria and procedures.
- Gather and prepare all required application materials and information.
- Complete the Lighthouse International Scholarship and Career Awards online application by March 22, 2013. Late submissions will not be accepted.
The application is extensive and we recommend that all applicants prepare information and materials before starting the online process. To help you prepare offline, download this list of required application materials and questions.
Required Application Materials:
- Visual status statement from ophthalmologist, optometrist or State Rehabilitation Agency
- Documentation of academic record and current school status; include most recent transcripts
- Two recommendations (other than family members)
Please Note: these materials must be scanned (in JPEG or PDF format), combined as a single ZIP file and uploaded in your online application.
Required Application Information:
- Select scholarship category
- Personal and demographic information
- One essay question summarizing academic achievements, career goals, study interests, and extra-curricular information
Note: You must be ready to complete and submit the application in its entirety, this includes all required attachments and recommendations or your information will be lost.