Established in 1980 by Lighthouse International's Women's Committee, the Scholarship & Career Awards (SCA) is a time-honored tradition that recognizes outstanding students who have overcome the challenges of vision loss by awarding them with scholarships for college and graduate studies. If you have any questions about the SCA, please contact Melissa Shorey at 212-821-9227 or email@example.com.
The 2012 SCA Recipients Are:
- College Bound Award: Amanda Baker
- College Bound Award: Hannah Chadwick-Dias
- Undergraduate Award: Nathan Bullock
- Trinka Davis Graduate Award: Kristina Constant
- Judy Van Nostrand Arts Award: Daniel Price
- Harry G. Starr Endowed Scholarship: Jeffery Gazzara
- Syde Hurdus President’s Award: Daniel Gillen
The 2012 Scholarship & Career Awards ceremony was featured on Fox 5 New York. Watch the clip below!