If you're a performer or part of an arts organization seeking space for practice, rehearsals or classes, book space in the professional-quality music facilities at The Filomen M. D'Agostino Greenberg Music School. We're located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan – but without the Park Avenue price tag. Don't miss a beat – check it out today! To tour our facilities or for more information, contact us at (212) 821-9711 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Rental Facilities Include:
Individual Music Studios
- Seven sound-treated rooms with Steinway grand pianos
- Dimensions: 10' x 14'; 10' x 16'
- Full-length mirror
- Drum studio
- Rate: $20 per hour
- Student rate (student ID required): $16 per hour
- Block rate discount available
Classroom, Rehearsal & Recital Space
- Capacity: maximum 25 individuals
- Dimensions: 23' x 24'
- Chairs, music stands
- Tile floor
- New Steinway grand piano
- No loud music
- Rate: $50 per hour
- Recital Space: minimum two-hour rental is required
- All Space: minimum two-hour rental is required for groups of 10 more
Dance Studio & Large Rehearsal Space
- Includes sprung floor and mirrored wall
- Dimensions: 24’ x 44’
- Capacity: maximum 30 individuals
- Minimum two-hour rental is required for groups of 10 or more
- Rate: $25 per hour
Yamaha Clavinova Digital Piano Laboratory
- 6 pianos
- Teaching Console
- Music Notation Board (4’ x 4’)
- Dimensions: 16’ x 24’
- Rate: $50 per hour
- Weekdays: 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: Closed
Policies & Procedures
- Rental space only scheduled by appointment
- Payment (cash or check) is required at sign-in when renting a studio or classroom
- For a group of 10 or more, a signed Letter of Agreement and deposit in advance is required
- No food, gum or drink (except for bottled water) is permitted in the hallway or studios
- Please respect the studio setup. Equipment and instruments should not be moved without permission of the Lighthouse staff
- An additional fee will be incurred for damage to Music School equipment, instruments and facilities
"I have been using the Lighthouse Music School studios for the past few years. The staff is always helpful and friendly. The grand pianos are among the best in the city and the spaces easily accommodate two to four people. I highly recommend this facility." - Dr. Kevin Jeffers, D.M.A.
"The practice rooms at the Lighthouse Music School are professional, conveniently located in Midtown [Manhattan], reasonably priced and most importantly, set in a warm and welcoming environment. It is a pleasure to sing there." - Nancy Loesch, Soprano