Following our initial visit to your office, we want to make sure that our communications continue to best serve your needs and the needs of your patients. This page will provide you and your patients with the most up-to-date information regarding services and helpful tips.
When people lose part, or all, of their vision, facing the challenges and coping with change can seem insurmountable. While low vision and vision rehabilitation services cannot restore lost sight, they can equip your patients with the tools and skills to help them maintain an independent lifestyle. The tips sheets listed below provide a small sample of the skills and techniques that can help patients maintain their quality of living.
- Winter Weather Advisory: Safety Tips (PDF)
- Take Charge of Your Finances: Practical Tips for Keeping Track of Your Money (PDF)
- ‘Tis the Season of Shorter Days: Practical Lighting Tips (PDF)
- Practical Cooking & Dining Tips for the Holidays (PDF)
- Warm Weather & Leisure: Tips for Safe Travel (PDF)
If you wish to obtain copies of any of the tips sheets, or have any questions, please contact Janet Weinstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 821-9214.